Medior/Senior System Engineer - Nivelles, Leuven, Ghent
EASI is looking for a motivated Medior/Senior System Engineer!
You have ...
- a bachelor degree in informatics or you are equal through experience - some or a good expertise in multiple domains (not limited to):
- Server hardware installation, ransomware updates, OS upgrades
- Virtualization implementation, maintenance and migration experience with VMware
- Backup knowledge (preferably VEEAM)
- Storage experience with implementing and updating storage (preferably Dell)
- Microsoft Server experience in updating, migrating and maintaining an Active Directory environment
- Basic networking knowledge to configure IP's and know how LAN/WAN works - a flexible mindset
- sometimes, you need to go the extra mile to get a smile on your and our customer's face when you solve an issue outside the normal working hours
- the urge to continuously learn new things
- you will be able to work on your skill set via official training and certifications
- strong communication skills
- Bilingual (FR-NL or FR-EN)
- Trilingual is a plus
- to be a team player, but also be independent at the same time
- You will do individual interventions at our customers and from time to time need to work together with your colleagues to finish a project perfectly
- You need to be yourself
- a drivers license
- you will be driving to customers with a car provided by EASI
You get ...
- to work with the newest infrastructure technologies
- the opportunities and guidance to grow on every level
- a place in the best workplace of the universe
As a Medior/Senior System Engineer, you will be working for multiple customers to implement, migrate and support their infrastructure on premise:
You will ...
- participate in the implementation and configuration of the newest infrastructure solutions
(virtualization, backup, storage, disaster recovery, etc.) with a focus on our solutions
- analyse and solve complex issues in their environment (hardware, OS, ransomware or software related)
- perform infrastructure improvements at our customers (maintenance, updates, upgrades, propose new solutions)
- test and implement our solutions to bring our customers to their full potential
- build a good relationship with our customers and provide professional advice
- design and estimate new projects based on our best practices and templates.
You will not ...
- be outsourced, working for one customer
- have a boring job, doing the same thing over and over again
- be asked to stop learning
- decline a good working environment with helpful colleagues