Itineris, headquartered in Belgium, is a global technology company purely focused on software and services for the energy and water industry.
Itineris is the developer of UMAX, a customer information system (CIS) and ERP solution fully integrated with and leveraging the power of Microsoft’s Dynamics 365 platform.
Founded in 2003, Itineris is recognized as a Microsoft Gold partner, has a sound financial base and has established an impressive track record of successful implementations. Our client portfolio consists of international and regional players such as De Watergroep (Belgium), Delta (The Netherlands), Eneco (The Netherlands), Engie (The Netherlands), Gazprom (UK), City of Baltimore (US), Boston Water and Sewer Commission (US), Dakota Electric Association (US), ...
With offices in Europe and North America, we count 350+ IT and utility specialists and are looking for talented starters and experts to join our team.
If you are looking for a new challenge, please send your application to email@example.com
Who are we looking for...
A dynamic team player looking to grow in an evolving, international environment and who
- has a Master or Bachelor degree or equivalent by experience
- is interested in the implementation of large and complex IT projects (ERP implementations)
- is client oriented
- has excellent hands on mentality
- has a strong interest for IT
- is Dutch speaking and has a professional level of English (both verbal and written)
- is willing to travel at least 50% of his/her working time
What we offer...
- Work for a Microsoft Gold Partner
- Gain valuable experience in a fast-changing technological market
- Long term career development
- An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits (including a company car)
Your role and tasks...
As a Functional Analyst you are responsible for implementing ICT projects for our clients in Belgium and abroad. Within your job as Functional Analyst you will:
- be the link between business and IT
- manage customer expectations
- translate business and functional requirements into application solutions
- lead and organize meetings and workshops with the customer
- closely work together with the Project Manager and support delivery
- follow up on testing and guarantee quality of the solution
- take ownership of the assigned modules in the project and interact with other team members
- identify Best Practices, standards and regulations
- contributes to the further evolution of the Itineris standard solutions
- participate in the project progress meetings and proactively identify risk areas
- apply your expertise to deliver high quality consulting services to new and existing customer
- continuously develop and extend your knowledge within the utility market